Company formation Services in Qatar

The Qatari government’s economic development strategy has proven to be very successful and has helped Qatar become the wealthiest country in the world. The country’s investment incentives, banking services, infrastructure, political and social stability all contribute to creating an excellent environment for business.

Types of company in Qatar:

  • Partnership Company
  • Limited Partnership Company
  • Particular Partnership Company
  • Shareholding Company
  • Limited Share Partnership Company
  • Limited Liability Company
  • Single Person Company
  • Holding Company

The most frequently incorporated company in Qatar for foreign investors is a Limited Liability Company (LLC). In most cases a foreign investor will require one or more Qatari partners to be involved in the company and to stand as the majority shareholder. The Qatari partner would typically hold 51% of the shares of the LLC and the foreign investor would own the remaining 49% of the company. A seprate profit share arrangement can then be arranged which will not reflect the shareholding agreements.

Main features of a Limited Liabilty Company:

  • A minimum share capital of 200,000 QR is required
  • An office space is required for a minimum of one year lease prior in order to obtain a trade license
  • A minimum of 51% of the companies shareholding to be owned by Qatari unless an exemption has been granted
  • 10% of each year’s net profits must be kept within the company until the legal reserve stands at 50% of the share capital.

DoMyEssay has become an indispensable tool for students because it provides a variety of order an essay writing options and the ideal choice for any academic assignment. The company provides high-quality work at an affordable cost. Their writers have years of experience on a range of subjects. They also have demonstrated competence with academic writing. Furthermore, they secure the privacy of your payment information and personal details by offering a money-back guarantee. This ensures the security of your funds and personal data and demonstrates they value their customers need and confidence. It is also affordable for the student budget.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *